Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 14:41:34 +0000

Hello All,
I sent the mail regarding the article before reading more thoroughly.  She has a couple of misquotes and errors in there.  The major one is about modified corn starch not being OK.  My mom said that modified FOOD starch MAY contain wheat and she is trying to get this corrected, at least on the website!
Also, the article will only be on the web for one week (it's a small paper and they don't archive their stories online).  So, if you wanted to refer back to it later, you should print out a copy!
Overall, we were very pleased with the amount of space they devoted to celiac disease and how much info she put in there!  The link to the article, for those that missed it is http://www.sunprairiestar.com/this_week/thisweek.html
Thanks!
Amy in Sunnyvale, CA