From:
Bob and Sue Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 20:31:05 -0400

The nausea at night could be due to candida yeast infection.  I had this
problem for years and it is gone now.  I began using digestive enzymes
and being treated for yeast infection at the same time so I can't
separate the effects of the two.  But I know the yeast infection made my
stomach hurt during the day when I was the least bit hungry, so I
imagine that was what was happening at night in a more severe form.  I
always kept a glass of water by my bed to get things going down rather
than up and also to fill my stomach so it would feel better.  It
helped.  Still do it but now drink because I'm thirsty.  Much better!

Interesting.  I had mercifully forgotten all about that little problem!

Sue