From:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2019 03:41:51 -0500

It has been 17 years since our family could eat fried clams at
Friendly's or Hojo's because of celiac diagnosis.

I have been trying to get Gorton's to produce a truly gluten free fried
clam product because nobody is making one that I can find. It would
benefit celiacs, and give them a unique entry in the frozen fish case.

Please drop me an email if you would be interested.  It would give me
data to encourage the company to come out with such a product.

Thanks,

Paula in IL