From:
Jeannine Kantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 20:46:39 -0500

I have noticed that my 12 year old son and I, both with celiac disease, are
far less tolerant of heat than most people. It doesn't take much to make us
downright sick. My non-c 14 year old son doesn't seemed bothered a bit, nor
are family and friends, when the younger son and I are nauseous, weak,
flushed-feeling really rotten, from biking, walking, whatever. Has anyone
else noticed this?

Thanks
Jeannine Kantz
--