Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:49:41 EST

Someone, in a post recently, said that the Amy's brand (which I buy at Wild
Oats) can be troublesome. Frankly, I ignored that post, or at least  didn't
give it the weight it deserved, partially because I LOVE some of  their frozen
foods and have a hard enough time finding GF food to eat on the  run. In any
case, I'm wondering if those of you who have had problems with  their "gluten
free" foods could fill me in. Also, I notice the  disclaimer on the box which
states that Amy's is "processed on equipment that  processes wheat..." Is this a
common problem?

First mushrooms, now Amy's? This could be a very sad day...

Sara Sharpe

*******
*******