From:
patriciashechter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
patriciashechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:02:38 -0500

Hello All,

I have been trying to locate a survey taken among List members within the past 4 and a half to 5 years.  The survey topic involved the time interval between people's first symptom(s) of Celiac Disease and their medical diagnosis of CD.  Does anyone remember this survey?  If so, I would much appreciate it if whoever does remember it could provide me with a link to the results in the Archives.  I've been searching, but I've not been successful in locating it.  I'm especially interested because, as I recall, the survey showed quite a difference in the number of years it took for men and women to be diagnosed.  My recollection is that it doctors diagnosed men more quickly than women.  I'm particularly interested in that information.  I know that this survey was taken within the past 4-5 years, since I was diagnosed nearly 5 years ago, at which point I joined the List.

Many thanks!

Pat

Patricia Shechter
Boston, MA