From:
Vickie Puffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:26:55 -0500

I was unofficially diagnosed with gluten-sensitive enteropathy about 15
months ago.  I've been overweight (or Rubenesque) for many years.  A couple
of years ago I decided to quit worrying about my weight because there were
so many other things going wrong with me at that time.

I had a chronic, extremely painful foot problem that had me on crutches for
7 months and untimately required surgery; I had the "stomach/intestinal
problem" that was a mystery to my gastroenterologist; there was a
recurrence of symptoms of endometriosis; and I dealt with a bout of
depression, among other things.

Since going on the GF diet I haven't gained any weight, nor have I lost
any, but for now that's going to have to be okay (I'm over 200 pounds).  My
fairly new hubby (2 years) fell in love with me that way and he accepts me
just the way I am.  He just wants me to be healthy.  My various health
problems have improved, and I beat the depression.  I'm getting active and
involved in stuff again and will just deal with one thing at a time.

I wish you all the best.