From:
John Trojanowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:45:13 -0700

I asked for comments from people who had ordered from the Panne Rizzo
Bakery in Vancouver, Canada.  I had about 20 responses and ALL of them
were very positive about this source of GF baked goods.

Typical of the comments:

It's fantastic - best bread and bakery anywhere.

The buckwheat cookies are awesome.

Super yummy stuff ...  their rice bran muffins and carrot cake muffins
are INCREDIBLE.

Order anything that you'd like.  Try the cinnamon rolls and the apple
struedel.  They ship real well.

Nancy