From:
RomRider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:53:36 -0700

has anyone had positive experiences with any particular restaraunt in
Calgary Alberta Canada? I went to Moxies in Chinook Centre and found
them to be absolutely responsive to my request...  I asked them before
the meal if they would be able to prepare something with no wheat, the
waiter spent the next five minutes with me going through their cooking
processes with certain dishes, then when we found a dish he invited me
in to watch them prepare the meal.  I was astonished!  Anyhow it was a
great meal of rice and veggies with a 6oz steak on the side salt and
pepper only, but it was wonderful...  Thought i'd also pass it along!