From:
John Dorfman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dorfman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:54:45 -0800

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if Medieval Times, the franchised
dinner theater's meal is gluten free?  I checked the
archives, but no luck.

I also called Medieval Times, but the woman I spoke to
didn't seem that knowledgable.  Since their
ingredients are a trade secret or something, she would
not tell me what the meal was made from.  I did tell
her to check on the list to see if any wheat, rye,
barley, or oats were added.  She said that none of
that was added, but she also mentioned that the
chicken has barbeque sauce on it which I would suspect
would have some kind of wheat derived thickener.

I also e-mailed them, but no answer yet.  Has anyone
else had better luck?  Will summarize.

Thanks!
John

http://movies.yahoo.com/