From:
Dorina Dinges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorina Dinges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:36:37 -0500

I am traveling in the northeast and getting to taste some things I can't get
at home.  These by far are the best cupcakes I have ever tasted in more than
12 yrs of being gluten free. They are also dairy free, peanut free, baked
from scratch in a dedicated facility, not genetically engineered.  Mfred in
Madison, CT  06443,   goodmanglutenfree.com,  Please make them available in
Houston, TX area.  Even my glutinous husband and relatives say they were
excellent and agree they are top notch and honestly couldn't tell they were
gluten free.  The frosting was to die for too; I had the vanilla and they
come in chocolate too.  Try them if you can get them!