From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:29:21 -0500

When the quilt shows are over we will be driving to Nashville.  We will have
one night to eat out before we head home.  If anyone in the Nashville area
has a recommendation for gluten free dining I would love to hear about it.

When I am home I really don't eat out much - and then only in a few familiar
places.  From Chicago to Paducah to Nashville we will have 2 full weeks of
eating out and I am a little overwhelmed about going in without prior
knowledge of my options!

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions in Nashville.  I hope to make
this an annual trip so I look forward to seeing the choices!

Becky in Texas