Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:49:10 EST

 Hi, my son had blood test done and they were negative. Because of the
stomache problems and he also has alot of canker sores and learning disability in
math we decided to have an endoscopy done and here were the results: Normal
esophagus, normal stomach, no lactose intolerance, Duodenitis(an imflamation or
irritation in the lining of the duodenum wich is the first part of the small
intestine. Results comments: The proximal duodenal biopsy is normal, the distal
has mild nonspecific blunting. Normal enzymes and cultures. This does not
likely repersent celiac disease but we should follow up with time. He can try
prevacid 30 mg for the slight imflamation.

  I would like anyones opinion of this. Of course after we went through all
this he seems to not be having stomache problems right now but before the test
he had them for a long time. But he is still having all the canker sores.
Thank you, Wendy