From:
BETSEY SILVERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:50:35 EST

Hi everyone!

BOSTON MARKET:
It has come to my attention that Boston Market is now offering a "New
Special Recipe" for their chicken.  Please be aware that this NEW RECIPE
IS NO LONGER GF.  It is not in all markets, but it will be eventually.
You need to check with the 800 number to see if the Boston Market in your
area still has the GF "older" version of their chicken.
(Until recently Boston Market,in the South and Northeast, offered
chicken and several fresh vegetables that were GF.)

FYI, Boston Market does have a printed gluten free list it will send
you.There  tel. no. is 1800 365-7000.  I was told that they may not be
updated with the addition of the new chicken recipe NOT GF.

PIES:
Also, FYI  I tried  gluten free\sugar free pies from NATURAL FEAST
(508) 984-4230  and they are outstanding in flavor and texture!  They are
sold in some health food stores @ $10/ea. in New Jersey.  They come in
several fruit flavors, packed with fruit and they are all wonderful
(finally something both my husband and I can share).  I have no financial
interest in the company, just a very happy customer.

Betsey, NJ