From:
Steve Meisner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Meisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:08:47 -0500

Just curious...does anyone know for sure if Adolph's Tenderizing Sauce
is GF or not? My wife called them and they said it was GF, but upon
reading the ingredients, they listed wheat. When my wife asked about
this, they said the ingredient list they had for this product did not
contain any wheat and was in fact GF.

Anyone know for sure?

Here's a list of the ingredients:
http://www.foodfacts.com/members/item_info.cfm?id=23238

Also, here's another from Adolph's that doesn't list wheat but does show
modified food starch:
http://www.foodfacts.com/members/item_info.cfm?id=10697

If anyone knows if these are GF or not, could you let me know?

Thanks,
Steve