Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:58:08 -0600

I know this topic has been touched upon, and I tried to search the archives, I just don't have the time to find what I need.
We are going to Florida in the summer, to Disney World, MGM, Universal, you know, the usual places. I need help with where to let my son eat. We are going with a large group of people and my son is the only celiac, so I need to be somewhat prepared on where we can eat so I can make sure that I am somewhat educated on where to go before we are there.  I would love a list of places in the theme parks and even some around them. Maybe a grocery store or two that carries some stuff. We are staying at the Orange Lake Country Club and also the Bonnet Creek Resort...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!!!!!
Kathy