From:
Judith Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 01:09:15 EDT

I called Wishbone the other day to check on the status of their Oriental
dressing. I had seen it advertised.(I am unable to do my own food shopping and
label checking) They assured me it was gluten free.

Sure glad I check the label before I ate it!! The second ingredient is soy
sauce, which PLAINLY states it contains wheat.  WAKE UP WISHBONE.

Their printed list also claims it is GF!

So much for trusting Lipton and Wishbone.

Jude Friedman