From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:51:44 -0700

Be careful, the info given to one of our diligent listmates about Frontera
Foods products was incorrect.  It seemed off that they had all these pizzas
in their food line and the only NON-GF food was one of the fajita sauces...
So here's what I finally got to over a few  emails with their customer
service.  You can read the discourse below if you llike.
**

It is just our salsas and chips that are gluten free.

Anna L. Sucevic
Customer Service
Frontera Foods, Inc.
449 N. Clark St. Ste. #205