From:
Sonja Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonja Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 11:50:31 -0500

Hi,

I’m going on my first GF road trip and I’m looking for GF dining options.

I will be driving from Austin, TX, to the Gluten Intolerance Group Conference in Atlanta, GA, this week. While I am taking a lot of food with me and have found some Whole Foods Markets along the way, it would be nice to have some dining options as well. I react to the tiniest bits of gluten and have a few other food intolerances as well. Do you have any GF dining recommendations for the following cities?

Shreveport, LA
Jackson, MS
Birmingham, AL
Huntsville, AL
Atlanta, GA
Mobile, AL
Hattiesburg, MS
Biloxi, MS
New Orleans, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
Houston, TX

I won’t be stopping in all of these towns, but it would be great to have some options.

Thank you!

Sonja Luther
Independent Filmmaker
100% Gluten Free - Documentary Film