Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:41:02 EDT

Hi!  As usual, you were very helpful in my quest for toaster  bags.  There
was quite a lot of replication and I feel confident that most  of the sites were
found.  There was also quite a variation in price:   from $4.99 per two pack
to $11.99 per two pack.  There may be a quality  difference; that I could not
determine.
I have settled on:  _www.gfbooks.homestead.com_
(http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com) .   Theirs are $5/2 pack.  There is a lot of interesting info on this
website  which is apparently run by Connie Sarros in OH.  She has written
cookbooks  and seems very knowledgeable.  Other sites are as follows:
_www.kitch-n-kaffe.com_ (http://www.kitch-n-kaffe.com)
_www.toastaabags.com_ (http://www.toastaabags.com)
_www.cutlery.com_ (http://www.cutlery.com)  or  1-800-792-6650
_www.bakerscataglogue.com_ (http://www.bakerscataglogue.com)  or
1-800827-6836
_www.solutionscatalog.com_ (http://www.solutionscatalog.com)   (Shop "By
Room" to "Kitchen" to "Tools")
_www.paperedchef.com_ (http://www.paperedchef.com)
Also Orgran, Tupperware and Amazon were suggested as was a Google  search.
One thing to watch is the location of the companies. I think one was in
Australia which, of course, makes a difference in shipping cost.
Hope this helps everybody who is interested.  They do work very  well.
Just as a P.S., the gluten free rye bread from Trader Joe's is excellent!  Be
sure to seek it out if you have the opportunity!  Barb
Be well, Barb