From:
Doris Sami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:15:38 -0700

I had quite a few responses to my question as what the difference
is between allergy and sensitivity.

I will sum it up.

Allergy or food intolerance: you have symptoms, they are quick-acting,
it is a histamine reaction, causes no damage and can be reversed.
IgE.

bodies - damage can occur because body attacks itself. You cannot
grow out of it, it does not change. IgA or  IgG.

Thank you all for helping me out.

Doris