From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:09:26 EDT

Hello Everyone!

Did any of you experience dry eyes prior to being diagnosed with celiac sprue?
My sister in law had her first child a little over a year ago.  After the
birth, she developed extremely dry eyes and has been miserable.  She is also
extremely thin.  She has been tested for Sjogren's syndrome (results pending)
and her doctors have discussed other possibilities with her, such as arthritis
and lupus.  I am encouraging her to be tested for celiac disease.

I am interested in individuals who experienced dry eyes as a symptom of celiac
disease pre-diagnosis.  Your comments are appreciated.  By the way, I have
searched the archives.  :-)

Thank you.

Heather
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma