Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:44:56 -0500

Living in the Northwest and belonging to the same support group as Bette
Hagman, I was fortunate to sit in at our annual conference on her program on
bread machines.  Bette had several machines, but her favorite was her old
Wellbilt ABM 100.2.

This had a removable stirring paddle.  Bette recommended reaching down after
the initial stirring and removing the paddle as our breads don't need to be
beaten down to develop the gluten they don't have.  I have done this on my
old Wellbilt and sure enough I get more height in my loaves.

Vicki
Who still covets a Zojurushi.