From:
"Ruth M. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:29:31 -0400

Hello again,

I am concerned about the direction of the posts in the last months.

This list and its information has help save my life and my health and I
am grateful.

Over the last year I have watched the posts start to go from
informational to opinions and judgments.  I would not like to see
polarization of our members on issues of semantics.  I.E.:  Paranoid vs.
vigilance, Traditional vs. alternative.

All the opinions in brief are helpful but I fear as human we may get to
vested in 'right thinking' and the need to express becomes the important
issues.  I am mildly interested in these issues but not to the excluding
of product, medical, and recipes and research.

The support on frustrations and the help with questions and new
information was the focus of this group.  I like that, and hope we can
continue to helping each other live this GF life to it best.

Ruth
Murphy, NC/usa