Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:20:18 -0500

Madwoman Bakeshop is Minneapolis' Premier Gluten-Bakery.  Now serves
panini sandwiches!

Madwoman is only about 5 miles SW of the Marriott conference
headquarters (directions below)

We have a full line of fresh baked gluten-free breads, cookies,
pastries, pies, cakes, cupcakes, teacakes.

We serve soup, sandwiches and quiche daily.

Madwoman even makes gluten-free frozen foods:  pot pies, dinners,
pizzas, pie crusts, cookie dough...

We also have a small market of hard-to-find gluten-free foods from
around the world.  Our facility is completely gluten-free and many of
our offerings are also casein-free and low-glycemic.  Our breads are
gluten-free, egg-free and vegan.

  Hours Mon - Sat 10 am to 7 pm; Sun noon to 5 pm.  We also ship to
all 50 states.

If you came without wheels, we will deliver to hotels within 4 miles
of the Marriott Airport conference headquarters during the conference
weekend.  Just call in your order to (612) 825-6680 but it is more
fun to visit our store and have a dairy-free (coconut milk) ice cream
cone.

CONFERENCE SPECIAL IN-STORE COUPON

$1.00 off Panini Sandwich, Slice of Quiche, or Slice of Pie or Cake
and a FREE cookie with this coupon

Madwoman is on the NE corner of Nicollet and 48th (directions below)
4747 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419

Coupon expires June 7, 2010

If you don't have a printer to print out this coupon, just say
"Licorice Sandwich" as the secret code.  (yes, we have gluten-free
licorice and sandwiches but maybe not eaten together)

BEST DIRECTIONS TO GET TO MADWOMAN FROM MARRIOTT AIRPORT
(this route avoids highway construction)

1. Start out going WEST on AMERICAN BLVD E toward OLD CEDAR AVE S

2.  Turn RIGHT onto PORTLAND AVE S/CR-35

3.  Turn LEFT onto E 77th St

4.  Turn RIGHT onto NICOLLET AVE S/CR-52 N  Continue to follow
Nicollet Ave S

5.  Madwoman will be on your right side at the NE corner of 48th and
Nicollet.  We have a yellow and white striped awning in a small
shopping area.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Brendan
www.madwomanfoods.com