From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 13:01:31 -0400

Very good stuff from one of our group's members and an area bakery. We
have been enjoying many of these products at our support group meetings
for some time. It's nice to see them more widely available.

They told me it is best to call ahead to make sure that they have the
items that you want. They sell out quickly!

Michael Thorn

Suffolk County Celiacs

www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org <http://www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org>

B & G Bake Gluten Free at

Garguilo's Bakery

503 Lake Avenue

St. James, NY

631-584-9400

631-584-9444

Fresh Every Monday:

Gluten-free......

White Bread

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Pizza

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Vanilla Raspberry Tarts

Biscotti's

Mini Cinnamon Buns

Cream Puffs

Chocolate Cookies (great for making ice cream sandwiches)

Graham Cracker Crust

Oreo Cookie Crust

More to come!

Barbara Bonavoglia - Suffolk County Celiac Support Group

Mike Garguilo - Garguilo's Bakery