From:
Susan Ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 04:19:33 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I found this recipe this morning and I thought it was quite interesting. I
have no idea how it would turn out since I've never made them..

If someone wants to give it a try and let us know...go for it!

Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists

1/2 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
rotinni noodles (You must use a rice based noodle !!! )
3 cup of oil (I recommend peanut oil)

Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and mix well. Heat oil to about
500 degrees, be careful not to let the oil to smoke. When the oil is hot
enough, drop a handful of uncooked noodles, drop only a few at a time.
Deep fry for 30 seconds. You will know when they are done because they
will sink to the bottom and then resurface. Place cooked noodles on some
paper towels so they can drain. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mix over them.