Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:37:34 -0400

Clan Thompson....

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
Palms, and Blackberries. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO,
visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in July and August, 2010.

Dietsource Imitation Pancake Syrup
Dietz & Watson Cooked Corned Beef
Dietz & Watson German Bologna
Boost High Protein
Resource Shake Thickened
Gifford's French Vanilla Ice Cream
Gifford's Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
Arrowhead Mills Organic Valencia Peanut Butter - crunchy
Arrowhead Mills Buckwheat Flour
Smart Ones Grilled Chicken in Garlic Herb Sauce
Heinz Chili Sauce
Classico Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
Heinz Horseradish Sauce
Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce - honey smokehouse
Classico Cabernet Marinara Sauce
Jack Daniel's EZ Marinader - Teriyaki Variety
Ore-Ida Shoestrings
Delimex Beef Tamales 12 ct.
Heinz Ketchup
Ore-Ida Country Style Hash Browns
Prego Italian Sauce - chunky garden tomato onion & garlic
Swanson Chicken Broth - aseptic
Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips
LAY's Limon Tangy Lime Flavored Potato Chips
Fritos Dips (bean - hot bean - mild cheddar flavored cheese)