From:
Chris Brecka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 17:24:37 -0500

My (celiac) son just got over the chicken pox.  I thought he had a pretty
bad case.  I used a baking powder paste to help ease the itch.  It seemed to
work.  Since my kids love each other so much he shared his cooties with his
sisters.  Both my daughters are extremely uncomfortable, and they clearly
have a more severe case.  The baking soda paste doesn't seem to be working
for them.  I need a gluten-free miracle as my youngest daughter is celiac as
well.

Itchy from Ontario
Chris Brecka