From:
katherine in atl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
katherine in atl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:32:11 -0500

  In the recent summary on dairy subs, Rice Dream was mentioned - it
didn't mention if they were talking about the rice milk or the frozen
dessert.  Since the ricemilk is not gluten free, I'm sure the person who
wrote to the summarizer meant the frozen dessert......but just in case
anyone wasn't aware of the non-gf status of the ricemilk, I just wanted
to clarify.

:)
katherine in atl
who also really likes using the unsweetened silk soymilk as a milk sub