From:
Ken and Janet Atkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:26:00 -0800

     I requested the CELIAC MILKALT file yesterday to read
about dairy alternatives and read that Vance's DariFree
was available for $30 for 5 lbs.  So, I wanted to let you all
know that I was able to buy it through a bulk foods distributor
for $19 for a 5 lb. bag or $190 for a 50lb. bag.  However, this
does not include shipping charges for deliveries outside their
scheduled routes.  Their scheduled routes include many areas
in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and to Missoula, Montana.
     If you live in the area of their scheduled routes, they will
give you the phone number of one of their drops, and you can
arrange to have them receive your order.  Or with a $300 minimum
order they will drop off at your home.
     They will ship via barge, common carrier, or UPS to any location,
but then you pay the shipping costs.

     The name of the company is Azure Standard.  They are located
in Dufur, OR.  They sell bulk and natural foods, herbs, vitamins, etc.
Their phone number to place an order, get more information, or order
a catalog is:  (541)467-2230.

     And of course, I do not work for the company or get any benefit
from referring them.

I hope this helps someone.

Janet
Olympia, WA