From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 08:58:33 -0400

More-

"I believe you are going to find this throughout the United States in
the near future with all your bigger name chains of grocery stores.
Maybe you could work with them and maybe work out a colored dot on the
shelf for GF products; or a GF sign which is easy to see as you are
coming down the aisles. "

----

Go Cambridge!

" That is not my experience. The Whole Foods in Cambridge MA, and some
other Massachusetts stores that I have been in, group all of the GF
cookies, crackers, and baking mixes together. In one store that I was in
they had everything, like pasta, cereals and crackers, etc, together."

-----

"That is not a problem at the Whole Foods where I shop.  However, I want
to know how many gf people buy Whole Foods vitamins?  Look at the label.
It is not a dedicated facility."

Location not mentioned..darn.

Kudos to the location that have an area for us!