Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 22:15:05 -0400

Our May issue of Glutenfreeda.com celebrates those well deserving Mom's with
our Mother's Day article featuring 2 special menus that can easily be prepared
by Dad's & kids.  Not only are our recipes in this feature all rated easy but we
have also provided a step-by-step game plan to make it easy to make Mom a
delicious gluten-free breakfast or elegant gf dinner!  Also this month, enjoy
our article on Kid's in the Kitchen....here we discuss the benefits of exposing
kids to cooking, as well as give you some great ideas on how to get them
involved!  For those of you looking to eat out this Mother's Day, you must
take a look at our feature article entitled "A Good Time to Be Gluten Free" -
discover how the restaurant industry is taking notice!  Our May's on-line
cooking class is on making gluten-free raised, glazed donut twists - yes, it's
true!  This on-line class will take you step-by-step through (with
photographed illustrations) how to make these old favorites.  May's Product
Test Review is on Premier Japan's Wheat-Free Hoisin Sauce....for those of you
who love Asian food - this is a review you don't want to miss.

Our 90 days Free at Glutenfreeda.com continues through May 15th.  Now is
the time to try us out.  No commitments & no expectations.  Just simply fill
out our subscription form and start enjoying over 4,000 gluten-free recipes,
product test reviews, on-line cooking classes, gluten-free menus, monthly
articles and so much more!

Stop by and visit us at www.glutenfreeda.com!
-Glutenfreeda