From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:40:37 -0400

O.K. Sorry, I’m so last minute.

I’m going to a Jimmy Buffett concert tomorrow night in Camden, Nj.

I’ve never been to a concert like this, and I don’t plan to cook in the parking lot.  Evidently tailgating is part of the experience…that I don’t plan to do.

But the big thing is that I just saw online that we can’t bring food inside.

So..Have any of you been to this venue, and were you able to eat anything?

I heard it’s like a carnival in the parking lot before Buffett concerts.  Everyone who responded to my question about drinking marguerites said they’re gf, but I’m really not good with alcohol. The last thing I need is to just drink alcohol.   My concern is food.

I have no clue how early to get there.  I have diabetes, so even if I ate in the parking lot before going in, it’s going to be a long night for me.  All they allow you to bring inside is one small bottle of water.  I hope they won’t confiscate my gf protein bars, which I use, if my sugar drops.

I haven’t seen anything about being able to buy food inside.  My granddaughter was there, but didn’t notice vendors, like they have at football stadiums.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. At this point, I’m starting to panic.  At this point, I will bring gf sandwiches in the car, but that’s not going to carry me through till late night.

Sorry.  I hope I get answers before I leave for the show.  I’m not even sure what time they open the gates, because online it says tailgating starts 2 hours before showtime.  On FB, it says that there’s a pre-show starting at 4:30 that is live on Sirius radio Margeuritaville.  The show itself starts at 8.  I couldn’t be more naive about this if I tried!

Thanks.

*******
*******