Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 13:43:51 -0500

Hi All--

I'm seeing more GF recipes using buckwheat flour lately, but I can't find a
GF buckwheat flour. I called Bob's Red Mill because I'm sure I bought
buckwheat flour from them years ago, but they told me today that the
buckwheat coming to them is not clean enough to declare it GF. Is there
another brand that people are buying? I'm in Kansas, not a large city, so
our options are not always what we would like - no Whole Foods Market or
other larger chain of health food store that sells food items. I'm approx.
1.5 hours from Kansas City, which does have several WFM.

Thanks ~~ I'll summarize for anyone else looking for this flour. ~~Ayn in
Kansas