From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:26:33 EST

I received many responses to my question of the current stereos of Hidden
Valley Ranch dressing.  I never did get a response from the company, who I
contacted by e-mail.  Several people were in the same quandary as I am and
asked for this summary.

Several people, two who described themselves as sensitive Celiacs. use it
with no problem at all.

A couple of people never knew it had been taken off the GF list and have
never stopped using it and have no reaction.

The largest number of people said that it was not GF but no one knew which
ingredient was the culprit.  It appears that the reason most people stopped
using it or do not use it is because the company will not state that it is
GF.

We do not know if that is because of an ingredient or because they do not
wish to be sued.

I am sorry that we did not get more definitive information.  RC