From:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 23:14:21 -0500

My basic Gluten-Free Globetrotter itinerary includes a consultation to discuss your travel style and preferences; a personalized itinerary for the city of your choice including restaurants, markets, and more; and a follow-up conversation if you have any questions about your gluten-free travels. We can also customize packages based on your individual or family travel needs.

Send me an email using the form below or email me at [log in to unmask] and let me know you are interested in working together. Then, we will have a phone call or Skype consultation and go from there to plan your best gluten-free vacation ever!

About me: I am living with celiac disease since 1981 so all of my travels have been gluten-free. I have been to more than 20 countries, 30 states, and 3 continents, all while maintaining a 100% gluten-free diet. In 2011, I launched www.glutenfreeglobetrotter.com to help encourage others with celiac disease to travel the world.

My Gluten-Free Globetrotter itineraries have focused on the United States; Canada; the Caribbean including Aruba, the Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos; Europe including Amsterdam, Wales, Scotland, England, Italy, France, and Spain; Asia, including my own trip to Thailand; and even Africa… a place I am dreaming of visiting one day. If you have a destination in mind that isn’t yet listed above, let’s plan together! I also specialize in gluten-free travel itineraries for New York City, my hometown.

www.glutenfreeglobetrotter.com
Erin Smith