Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:15:08 +0000

Gluten-Free Living magazine's new, exciting and improved web site is now up and running! You’ll find it at www.glutenfreeliving.com.

We just launched the site and hope you'll stop by to check out all the features designed to help you live happier and healthier while gluten free.

The current issue of Gluten-Free Living magazine is always featured right on our homepage. Click on the cover and you can take a peak inside to see a sample of the stories we've written. We are the only magazine in which every article is about an aspect of the gluten-free diet or lifestyle.

We've updated our research on Ingredients and have a section where you can quickly look up many ingredients to find out how they fit into the gluten-free diet. Our Labeling section tells you how to read confusing food labels and includes a sample label for you to look at.

In our Gluten-Free Lifestyle section, you'll find information on everything from getting started on the gluten-free diet, to how to shop, eat out and raise a gluten-free child.

We included samples of the magazine's popular "On Your Plate" column. Here you will find answers to nagging questions our readers have asked about everyday foods. This section will change frequently so you'll have to check back often.

We also hope you will become regular readers of our brand new blog. Our writers are anxious to share their unique perspectives on the gluten-free lifestyle with you.

 Associate Editor Amy Ratner is first up with thoughts on sending her daughter Amanda to college. You might see a bit of your own story in her description of people who’ve helped Amanda live a full gluten-free life ever since she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Editor and Publisher Ann Whelan and Marketing Director Kendall Egan will have their own thoughts to share in the upcoming days.

Of course we are hard at work on the next issue of Gluten-Free Living, due out in the fall. We'll have a package of stories on how to cut costs on the gluten-free diet during these tight economic times. You'll also get the latest information on nutrition for kids, celiac disease research, and the proposed definition for "gluten free"  on a label. And there is a lot more.

--
Amy Ratner
Associate Editor