Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:05:56 -0600

Nancy Garniez wrote:

 > One particularly interesting reply re bacterial overgrowth deserves to
 > be quoted in entirety:
 >
 > If stomach acid is sufficient (ph 3), they those areas (stomach and =
 > small intestine) should be sterile. (http://www.drdebe.com/BAKESODA.htm) =
 > Problems arise when the ph is consistently over 4.0

I have questions about the quoted info above.

1) I could not find the quoted lines on the page you noted, though it may
occur elsewhere on this multi-page site:

    http://www.drdebe.com/BAKESODA.htm

2) If an acid level is required, then the ph level must be above three, and
a ph level of four or more would probably be required. A ph level of three
would be more alkaline than acidic, I believe.

If the person you are quoting has it right, and if you are quoting them
correctly, I apologize.

We have a duty to verify such information before we post, and before we act
on anything we read here or elsewhere, as noted in the disclaimer which
appears on every message.

Jack