From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:45:46 -0600

Hi Listmates,

I received the following list of GF items (no wheat, rye, barley or oats) from Con Agra today:

All flavors of ACT II Microwave Popcorn
Act II Popcorn Balls
All flavors of Crunch N Munch
All flavors of Jiffy Pop
All falvors of Healthy Choice Microwave Popcorn
All flavors of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwave Popcorn EXCEPT Ultimate Theatre Style with BBQ Flavor Pouch (only available in Canada)
All falvors of Orville Redenbachers Popcorn Cakes
Orville Redenbachers Drizzlers
Orville Redenbachers Gourmet Popcorn Kernels
Orville Redenbachers Buttery Flavor Popping and Topping Oil

There was a note at the bottom of the letter that stated:

"The above information is subject to change without notice as our product ingredients may be subject to change over time.  This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice and you should consult your health care provider if you have any questions or concerns about consuming these products."

Enjoy,

Barbara in Missouri