Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:27:39 -0400

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the Celiac Kids Club
invites celiac kids and their families to join us for a potluck:

Sunday, April 30th
2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Phelps Memorial Hospital, C-Level Board Room
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Along with great food and friendly connections, we will be viewing "Mystery Diagnosis," originally broadcast on the Discovery Health Channel, featuring one of our families.

Please bring a gluten-free entree to share as well as the recipe and ingredients (including brand names) used in your dish, written on a 3 x 5 index card.  This is to safeguard those who have other food intolerances and allergies.  Our support group will provide drinks, desserts and paper goods.

No reservations are necessary - join us!  For further information, please contact Sue Goldstein, [log in to unmask], (914) 428-1389.