From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 06:03:23 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I guess I raised a little controversy with my request that asked everyone to go
to Dr. Fasano’s walk page and send him a message.  A few people have sent
me some very negative replies.  All I can say is SAD for them that they are not
aware of all that Dr. Fasano has done for us.  I personally believe that it is Dr.
Fasano’s initiatives, which have propelled the current movement.  If he had
not done the study to show one in 133 people are affected, where would we
be today??  Let alone he has hit the medical circuits and lecture around the
world, created the Ttg test, was an instrumental force in getting the food
labeling law passed, discovered zonulin and conducted the study that
measures acceptable levels of gluten for the new gluten-free labeling law.  Dr.
Fasano does not go around trying to increase his reputation (personally I think
it stands on it own) but rather is busy “making a difference.”  My father
always told me talk is cheap and action speaks louder than words.  So please,
measure a man (person) by his actions rather than his words!

Now, let me clarify my earlier post.  I do know there are walk fundraising
initiatives going on around the country (I am spearheading the one here in
Charlotte, NC).  So, this is not about money!  I thought it would be really
moving, if you were Dr. Fasano, to open up your personal walk page and see a
million thank you’s??? This man has dedicated so much to us and a little thank
you goes a long way.  You can do the online contribution for as little as $5
(that’s a cup of coffee).  To get your message to him .. you simply fill out the
form and when you get to the “In Honor” of section you add your message.
The pull down box can let you say “In Support” and then the field below is
blank.. in this blank field you can type what ever you want.  Thank you..
thanks a million.. you’re the best .. we appreciate you.. etc. etc.

Let’s tell Dr. Fasano how much he means to us!

http://tinyurl.com/2cm5ud

All my best, Janet

Janet Kline, Founder
Charlotte Celiac Connection