From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:13:33 -0500

The following recipe request has been hanging out in the cooking newsgroup
for a while. It now has three other people that have added their request to
please post it. I would be surprised if the recipe was completely
gluten-free, but maybe... Does anybody here know more about it? Don Wiss.

From: [log in to unmask] (James r. Clark)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Req: Spudnuts-potato flour donuts
Date: 1 Feb 1996 03:13:48 GMT

My home town, in Iowa, had a "Spudnut" shop that
made fresh donuts from potato flour. They were
usually glazed with suger/frosting. When they
were very fresh, still warm even, they were
wonderful! Does anyone have a recipe or even
know what potato flour is?

thks, Jim Clark, many years from "Spudnuts"