Date:
Sun, 28 May 1995 00:43:05 -0400

Trader Joe's markets in California has recently introduced frozen Gnocchi
potato dumplings.  The ingredients listed are: potato flakes, whole eggs,
butter, salt & water.  I tasted them and was so convinced that they had flour
in them that I called their corporate office, and sure enough, they were
mislabeled.  They are still selling them with the incorrect label, but have
supposedly posted signs in all of their frozen food areas above the product
apologizing to their customers and listing the correct ingredients as potato
flakes, enriched flour, etc. (the sign was posted in the West Hollywood store
today).