From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 11:14:14 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Thank you again to everyone for supporting our efforts to save our Gluten-Free Prairie Bakery after we were devastated by the March flood. We are very grateful to our Celiac and gluten-free community. The silver lining to this disaster has to be the nationwide publicity we’ve received. Yesterday Whole Foods Magazine posted an article about us and last night we were trending #1 in Google Alerts / gluten-free.  You can check out the article here:
http://www.wholefoodsmagazine.com/news/breaking-news/gluten-free-bakery-hit-flood-turns-crowdfunding23423412 .
We are looking forward to our Grand Opening in the few weeks. But, in the meantime, in order to survive, we need to start selling product again! Please help us spread the word as there are many ways to get our Gluten-Free Prairie products.
1)	We are now available nationwide via KeHE Distributors (2nd largest in the country). If you’d like to see our products in your local store, you can simply print out our “Stocking Request” and drop it off with any store manager:
 http://bit.ly/1ktjGTs  Stores are very reception to customer requests – especially in the gluten-free world.
2)	Online: We are available on Amazon.com (free shipping with Prime membership)
3)	We also have an on-line store here: http://www.shop.glutenfreeprairie.com/  We're offering 10% off until June 22nd. Coupon code: CDF14.
4)	We’ll also be at the CDF Expo in Pasadena, CA June 7-8. (booth #428)
Finally, I know we have a lot of creative minds out there. If you have any other ideas to help us get the word out, please let me know.
Thank you again for helping us keep our dream alive.
Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton
President / co-founder Gluten-Free Prairie
www.glutenfreeprairie.com