From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:23:43 -0400

Hi all,

Am posting the results on Mary Kay products.

The findings are that the formula has been changed in the lipstick ONLY..
Wheat germ has been added.  This formula has only been changed within the
last 2 months so if you can get hold of some old formula lipstick thats
fine. I have used it with no ill effects.  Of course, there are a ton of
ingredients in make up and I have no idea what they are so, to each his own.

Thanks again to the wonderful people who run this list and all the wonderful
people who contribute, we are a good support and wealth of information to
each other.

Janet