Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:38:19 -0700

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us here at SoBe regarding our use of
gluten. We are happy to provide information on any of our ingredients.

Here at SoBe we use only the finest ingredients to make our products. To
guarantee our consumers consistent quality, each ingredient must pass our
high standards, rigorous quality control tests and strict bottling
procedures. All our ingredients are safe for consumption and approved for
use in beverages.

that contain gluten.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in our
company.

http://www.sobebev.com