From:
ABIGAIL NEUMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:50:23 -0500

I would like advice about clothes detergents.  Would someone who is
ultra sensitive to gluten please let me know if any of the following
detergents might be gluten free?

Tidefree
Cheer Triple Colorgard
Wisk
Walgreens Ultra w/Bleach
Ultra Purex
Ajax
Target Ultra w/Bleach

For years I have had to triple rinse my clothes to get the soap off of
them.  I'm hoping to find something that is gluten free.  I have read in the
archives that others have had problems too.  No suggestions were listed
however.  I would greatly appreciate any input.  Thanks.  Abigail