From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:20:34 -0400

Just so you're aware, while I use regular Lipton Onion Soup Mix without a problem, I was in Brooklyn, NY recently and the local supermarket had Lipton Onion Soup KOSHER mix. ...printed very prominantly on the front of the box. You couldn't miss it. Out of curiosity, I read the ingredients and it actually said wheat.

Not to worry, though. Unless the regular Lipton Onion Soup Mix becomes kosher, too, it would have to be produced in an entirely different factory than the kosher line, but it does give pause for wonder.

Lin