From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:51:01 -0400

Hi everyone,

The King George Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Group will be meeting on
Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at 6:00. The meeting will be held at my house.
As usual, we'll start with a wonderful group meal. All foods are
gluten free and many are dairy free. It's always a chance to enjoy
foods and dishes that are naturally gluten free, with a few
gluten-free specialty items added as well. At 7:30 pm, we'll have a
telecon with Alisa Fleming, author/owner of  the comprehensive site,
www.godairyfree.org, and "guide" book of the same name. (Note: Many of
these recipes are gluten free or have directions on substitutions to
adapt them to be gluten free.) Alisa is also the  author/owner of  the
blog, One Frugal Foodie, at http://www.onefrugalfoodie.com/. (Again,
the focus is on dairy free, but much of the info and recipes is also
gluten free and clearly labeled for the safety of the reader.) This
telecon with Alisa will be a great opportunity for those who are
already dairy free or folks interested in the benefits of going dairy
free. Please visit our website, http://glutenfreeeasily.com, and click
on the KGCGIG tab. You can always see info on other upcoming events
(under the events tab) and read about past meetings there as well.

If you're in the greater King George area, we'd love to have you join
us. (For a frame of reference, King George is about 20 miles east of
Fredericksburg, VA; a little more than an hour south of Washington,
D.C.; and an hour north of Richmond, VA.) Please email me if you live
in our area and would like additional information about our meetings,
including directions, of course. :-)

Hope to see you soon! All the best,
Shirley

Shirley Braden
Leader, King George Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Group
web: http://glutenfreeeasily.com
email: [log in to unmask]